Tuesday, September 18, 2012


SHASTA PYRAMID & MAYAN CRYSTAL SKULL

On September 12 I woke early excited about my upcoming experience in the pyramid.  After a walk and breakfast I left for the 20 minute ride into Mount Shasta City. Since I was very early I stopped to wander around the town gazing in the shop windows.  Most of the shops open at 11 or 11:30 with a few at 10:00.

I wanted a particular crystal which led me to concentrate on those shops.  There are so many it was a good thing only one was open that early! I found what I wanted and still had time to spare.  Continuing to look in the windows brought me to a place called the Shambhala Center.  In the window was a story about the Mayan Crystal Skulls and the fact that Susan, the owner of the shop, has the 13th skull.


Metatron Cube on the Pyramid
First the pyramid.  Omaran met me as I walked out to the spot where it sits in the shadow of Mount Shasta.  The cube on the side is the Metatron Cube.  Metatron is an archangel of many talents among them chakra clearing, helping us to link to our inner divine wisdom, and he is credited as ministering the sacred geometry of the universe. 

Pyramid from the side overlooking Mount Shasta
The entry to the pyramid is by following a ramp down and then steps up to a floor located in the middle of the pyramid.  It is pitch black.  The only light is from the transparent peak of the pyramid.

I get situated on the rainbow rug in the middle under the peak.  Once Omaran leaves and closes the trap door in the floor, my eyes begin to adjust and, as he promised, I begin to be able to see.

The next two hours pass like mere minutes. Visions come and go, I sleep, float, meditate, and just generally BE.  It is so peaceful and yet I am also infused with a subtle energy flowing through and around my body. Isis energy. Sacred Feminine energy.  It is soothing and comforting.

Inside My Cabin
Saying good-bye to Omaran I head back into the town and to the shop with the 13th Mayan Crystal Skull. The owner of the skull will be back at 3:30.  I streak back to my cabin, eat lunch and streak back to the shop. 

Note the violet flame in the upper left corner of my cabin! Talk about energy!!!

Susan arrives but is booked for the rest of the day. My attitude was if it is meant to be it will be and I thank her for taking time to consider seeing me. She looked at me for a long minute and asks me to come back at 6PM!  Hooray! 

To kill time I visit the Peace Garden and drive most of the way up Mount Shasta. More about that in tomorrow’s blog.

Susan and I take a carnelian skull that will be mine into her private room. The 13th skull is really two halves of one skull. Each piece is quite small and flat on the back but each also has a face.  One half is female, the other male.  When placed flat sides together they form a perfect child size human heart and have a heart beat!

When I held them joined in the middle of my two hands placed together I gasped; it felt like I was holding a beating heart!  

To determine the purpose my carnelian skull will serve for me, I drew 4 cards from a Tibetan Prayer bowl.  Closing my eyes I passed my hand over the bowl.  Wherever I sensed heat I chose a card until I had my four.

At one point when I was choosing I heard her gasp.  I opened my eyes.  I had chosen the following:
  1. Home (Mother Earth)
  2. Angelic Realm
  3. Transition with the number 13 meaning the 13th skull
  4. Continuum through all dimensions

All this means that my skull, once infused with the energy of the 13th skull, will serve me as I and other light workers help the earth transition to the angelic realm through the energy of the 13th skull and on into the next dimensions.

I’m still reeling from and processing that information.  I am told that I must, while holding my skull, concentrate and meditate on the future of the earth as it needs to be for the good of all. The mediations will begin on Dec 20 and last through Dec 23 at which time the earth will begin in earnest to vibrate at a higher frequency and enter the next 26,000 year cycle.

For many of you I know this is way out there in space.  It feels a little like that for me too, but at the same time it makes total sense. I am honored and humbled beyond words to be given this charge along with 35 others around the world. Go to www.crystal-skulls-mayan.com for more information.

It is no coincidence that I will be in Africa, the cradle of civilization, during this meditation and transition.

Much Love To You All,
Mom/Grandma/Sara

1 comment:

  1. woow! wonderful.. Great experience

    You can also visit http://pyramidvalley.org/eng/

    In India Many wonderful pyramids constructed.

    ReplyDelete