Monday, September 17, 2012

Journey to Shasta

Because of postings by Stephanie Azaria of www.thecosmicpath.com while she was recently in Shasta, I decided to stop there on my way from Bend to Catherine’s in Northern CA. At the end of August Stephanie and some of the people I met and shared experiences with in Ireland were in Shasta for more of the same.  At first I planned on going, but circumstances dictated differently. However, stopping in Shasta has called to me for some time.

One of her posts about a pyramid in the area really intrigued me.  I Googled it, good old google, and found the website plus a blog about the experience there.  From that blog I found a retreat called Stewart Mineral Springs Retreat.  

After checking that out decided it was right up my alley and booked a cabin.  According to their website the mineral waters there are the most healing waters in the world!  Who could pass that up?

Driving into the resort I passed teepees, a sweat lodge, both real and managed by the local Karuk tribe.

Checking into my cozy cabin on September 11 I found a comfortable bed, a small kitchenette, dining area, and small bath.  Outside up and to the side under Redwood trees were two chairs.  Perfect for sitting and drinking in the restful, peaceful, quiet of the area.


For the rest of the day I walked around the resort checking out the source of the healing waters, wandering the forested grounds, sitting in a swing overlooking the river flowing through the property, gazed upon many Cairns.  Heaven!!!

September 12 at 11:00AM found me spending two hours meditating and just “being” in the pyramid. More about that in the next posting.

Much Love To You All,
Mom/Grandma/Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment