Tuesday, May 20, 2014

THOUGHTS OF CHANGE

Upon returning from Sierra Leone in early 2013 I knew my life had been completely changed. One morning as I ended my meditation these words flooded into my mind. I sat down and out they flowed as you see them below. I want to share them with you now.


WHEN

When you want what you have, 
you never have to want

When you never have to want, 
you are free

When you are free, 
all possibilities exist

When all possibilities exist, 
you begin to BE

When you BE, 
you are aware

When you are aware, 
you are in the present

When you are in the present, 
you are at peace

When you are at peace, 
you are in your heart

When you are in your heart, 
you are one with the universe

When you are one with the universe, 
you are whole with your spirit

And then you remember the eternal you

Channeled By:
Sara J Waldheim

2/22/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment